The purpose to transition from the ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems) into the updated Standards of ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) & ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) is to :
- Introduce Risk, Opportunity Management and Integrated Approach
- Reinforce use of the management system as a governance tool and will help identify business opportunities that contribute to bottom line improvements.
- Bring Quality and Continuous Improvement into your business
- The revised standard also ensures that quality management is completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization
- Greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives.
- With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards it will be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems./>
In order for us to come and assist you we need the following information:
- Scope of your Organization (A Paragraph stating what your business is about or a Company Profile)
- Number of Sites (if applicable)
- List of Departments under the Scope
- Number of Processes / Department
- Number of employees managing these departments
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A QMS (ISO 9001:2008) OR EMS (14001:2004) TO TRANSITION, THE AVERAGE COST WILL BE R60 000-00 (EXCLUDING VAT)
For a quotation please contact us: Telephone: 086 1099 473 or E-mail: email@example.com