Our products and services include:
As of 1 May 2020, South Africa will move to level 4 lockdown and as per the level 4 regulations (COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 10(8) of the National Disaster Regulations) it will be mandatory for South Africans to wear face masks or face screens.
Employers will be required to ensure social distancing measures are implemented in the workplace, that a risk assessment has been compiled and implemented, a policy has been implemented, control measures have been established and implemented including employee screening etc. and awareness training has been conducted.
– Kit for families / households
– Kits for individuals i.e. drivers, delivery personnel
– Kits for small businesses (1-49 employees)
– Kits for medium size businesses (50-99 employees)
– Kits for large businesses (100+ employees)