With an increasing concern of maintain the ISO Certification, WWISE provides a monthly maintenance
plan for organisations to ensure compliance to the ISO Standard without the fear of being suspended.
The monthly plan includes:
- Updating Procedures within the Organisation to be more efficient and streamlined, considering
different levels of actions.
- Controlling all document changes and processes
- Controlling all records to justify scope of work, procedures design, development in accordance to
- Monitoring Client satisfaction
- Managing Suppliers performance
- Regular Internal Audits
- Regular Supplier Audits
- Regular client satisfaction audits
- Controlling all Non-Conformances and concessions
- Documenting Corrective actions
- Documenting Preventive actions
- Regular Management Review Meetings
- Continue Improvement tools and techniques:
1. Statistical Process Controls
2. Quality Control Plan
3. Problem Solving Sessions
- Determining new technologies and standards to be adopted.